|This article is about The Episode. You may be looking for The Narrow Gauge Engine.|
January 29th, 2018
Zach is seventh episode of Season 2 of Thomas: The Trainz Adventure and the seventeenth episode overall.
The Thin Controller returns from Wales with the answer to the Skarloey Railway's problems, but Sir Handel isn't too keen on the idea...
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Ivo Hugh
- The Thin Controller
- Sir Handel's Driver
- Duke (does not speak)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Harvey (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- Logan (cameo)
- Patriot (cameo)
- Wendell (cameo)
- Bear (cameo)
- Paxton (cameo)
- Freddie (cameo)
- Fred (cameo)
- Bulgy (cameo)
- Caroline (cameo)
- Merrick (cameo)
- Owen (cameo)
Some passengers also speak.
- Terrier55Stepney as Skarloey and a passenger
- JD41796 as Rheneas
- Steamteam3211 as Sir Handel
- Supermariokyle100 as Peter Sam
- EpicLafiteau as Rusty and Prologue Announcer
- Ilovetrains323 as Duncan and Passenger #2
- Trainmaster3468 as Ivo Hugh
- Mainland Studios as Zach
- TheBlueE2 as Luke
- EnterprisingEngine93 as The Thin Controller
- TheEngineShed as Sir Handel's Driver
- TheGermanofSodor as Passenger #1
- TramEngineStudios and FantasticMrS as Other Passengers
- This episode was meant to be in the first half of Season 2, but due to delays it was pushed back to the second half.
- Stock footage from The Jinxed Station is used.
- Between The Jinxed Station and Zach, the models of the Narrow Gauge engines change.
- Sir Handel's perch in the car park and Sir Handel mentioning his knighthood are references to Terrier55Stepney's episode, Stationary.
- TheEngineShed was suppose to voice Ivo Hugh for this episode.
References to the Official Show
- The Narrow Gauge engines are now painted in their red liveries like in The Railway Series.
- Harvey passes the sheds with his crane arm askew. This is a reference to the episode, Stuck in Gear.