|Thomas and Oliver|
Oliver is sent to the Ffarquar Branch whilst the Little Western is quiet to experiment autotrains on the line and Thomas becomes jealous at how well Oliver manages with Isabel and Dulcie.
- Donald and Douglas
- Thomas' Driver
- Tiger Moth's Pilot
- Sodor Airport Workers
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- Isabel and Dulcie (do not speak)
- Duck (cameo)
- Logan (cameo
- Mavis (cameo))
- Rex (cameo)
- Frank (cameo)
- Harold (cameo)
- Tiger Moth (cameo)
- Class 40 Diesel (mentioned)
- D199 (mentioned)
- Philip (mentioned)
- Oliver's Old Manager (mentioned)
- Terrier55Stepney as Thomas
- Ilovetrains323 as Percy and Tiger Moth's Pilot
- TheBuriedTruck as Toby
- TheBlueE2 as Oliver
- MainlandStudios as Donald and Douglas and Sodor Airport Worker #2
- FantasticMrS as Glynn
- JD41796 as Thomas' Driver
- EpicLafiteau as Sodor Airport Worker #1
- Mallardfan62 as Sodor Airport Worker #3
- The events of Little Western Rescue are retold in this episode.
- The Pilot uses the call sign, Sodor 417. This is a reference to JD41796.
References to the Official Show
- As Thomas leaves Ffarqhuar, he calls Percy "a green caterpillar with red stripes". This is a reference to Woolly Bear.
- Percy asks Toby to tell them the story of when Philip thought he was a diesel. This is a reference to Toby's New Friend.
- When he's ranting to himself, Thomas calls Oliver "King of the Railway". This is a reference to the special of the same name.
- When Percy shunts Thomas into the sheds, One of the workmen is carrying a bucket of green paint, Thomas' orignal livery in The Adventure Begins.
- Some of Thomas' lines are echoed.
- Thomas' lamps go missing in some shots.