- You must be 10 years or older to make an account here. If anyone is found to be under the age limit, they will be banned.
- No cussing, swearing, obscene language, or profanity of any sort.
- No spamming..
- Do not edit just for the sake of editing. Just because you have more edits or badges than another user, that doesn't mean you are more important than they are.
- Only edit your own user page, not anyone else's. (Unless you get permission from the other user first.)
- Don't mini-mod. If you see a user breaking a rule, don't tell him, tell an admin and they will take care of it.
- Please don't harass or aggravate spammers and vandals as it only incites them to cause more damage.
- And absolutely no vandalism!
- This could be considered a "catch all" rule, but for the sake of it will be included separately: Be kind and respect all other users. Especially admins who have the authority to block anyone who gets out of line.
- If an admin has removed your information from a page, it was removed for a reason. Please do not re add what you originally wrote.
- Keep it clean! Anyone who posts something bashing others will be banned from chat. (This rule applies to both open [public] chat and private messages.)
- If anyone says anything inappropriate in the chat, please report them to an admin on the Wikia. You must provide proof to back up your claim (screen capture, etc.) as we don't want to block users unnecessarily. (This rule applies to both open [public] chat and private messages.)
- Please keep the chat for important and public matters. If you have something private to talk about with another user, schedule a time with the person and use the PM (private message) system.
- The chat is not for games of any sort. This includes playing them (eg role-playing games) or using the chat as a place to discuss what you and your friends are doing in a video game. It is, however, OK to talk about a video game release etc.
- Chat is a mixed company community, meaning there are certain words and topics that are inappropriate. Before posting a message, remember that some people are more sensitive than others and may become offended. (This rule applies to both open [public] chat and private messages.)
- Please be aware that not only admins, but ChatMods have authority in the chat box. If a ChatMod asks you to leave a certain subject, please do as told. ChatMods can also kickban misbehaving users out of the chat box.
Failure to abide by any of these rules may result in blockage. Thank you - T:TTA Wikia Staff.