|The Story Of Adam|
Part 1 - October 19, 2014
Part 2 - November 3, 2014
The Story of Adam is the fourth episode of Season 1 of Thomas: The Trainz Adventures.
After an issue on his Branchline, Thomas returns to the sheds where they are disscussing accidents. Thomas accidentally bumped into Percy, which reminds Edward about the Story of Adam. One stormy night, Adam was pulling coaches. Suddenly, Adam was switched onto another line. They saw a broken bridge up ahead and he tried to slow down and it was too late. Adam had plunged into the water. Later on, Neil goes to the accident to collect the coaches and says he saw "Adam's Ghost" on the bridge in front of him. Patriot then tells Neil about an accident that one of his brothers had. Patriot then has to take the train to Barrow-in-Furness. The engines at Tidmouth disscuss the accident Thomas had with Percy. Later on that night, Patriot looks up to the skies and wishes there was something he could have done about his brother. The "spirit" of Sigmund comes down next to him for a visit and tells him that he is always here for him.
- Matthew (does not speak)
- Emily (deleted scene)
- Oliver (mentioned)
- Terrier55Stepney as Thomas
- Supermariokyle100 as Edward
- Ilovetrains323 as Henry
- CalicobonEsterphon as Gordon
- 10leigh10 as James and Neil
- Steamteam3211 as Percy and Toby
- JD41796 as Duck
- EpicLafiteau as Donald
- Vienna as Adam
- Terrier672Fenchurch as Patriot
- Skarlouie as Sigmund
- Steamteam3211, KnapfordMaster98, CalicobonEsterphon, Vienna, Skarlouie, EpicLafiteau and Terrier672Fenchurch make their debut in this episode.
- Terrier55Stepney takes over as narrator in this episode.
- This episode is the first to be split up into two parts.
- The accident that Sigmund had was actually based on a real event.
- This episode was intended to be a stand alone special, but was changed for unknown reasons.
- From this episode onwards, all episodes will be filmed in Trainz Mac.