|The Jinxed Station|
July 5, 2015
It is Skarloey and Rheneas' 150th birthday celebration, and the Skarloey Railway is struggling to cope with its busiest day of the year. The Thin Controller is away on a business meeting in Wales, whilst back on Sodor, Skarloey finds that one of the stations has been vandalised and robbed. Plans are soon changed, and once the station is restored, Duncan is sent to take brake-van rides up and down the platform to help spread the congestion of passengers along the line. A careless visitor refuses to be taught by Duncan's driver how to drive a steam engine, and accidentally opens the regulator. Meanwhile, a cameraline just in front is standing on the rail as Duncan rolls forwards, trapping his leg on the bufferbeam. Emergency services are soon called to the scene, and the man is taken to hospital. Back at the sheds, the engines worry over whether or not the passengers will trust them after the accident, though the Thin Controller returns with a solution that no-one was expecting.
- Sir Handel
- Peter Sam
- Ivo Hugh
- The Thin Controller
- Cameron Coder
- Rusty (does not speak)
- Thomas (cameo)
- Henry (cameo)
- Donald (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- Murdoch (cameo)
- Bear (cameo)
- Tornado (cameo)
- Charlie (cameo)
- Barry (cameo)
- Logan (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Sir Topham Hatt (cameo)
- Fred (deleted scene cameo)
- Oliver (deleted scene cameo)
- Toad (deleted scene cameo)
- Terrier55Stepney as Skarloey
- JD41796 as Rheneas
- Steamteam3211 as Sir Handel
- Supermariokyle100 as Peter Sam
- Ilovetrains323 as Duncan and Duke
- Trainmaster3468 as Ivo Hugh
- EnterprisingEngine93 as The Thin Controller
- Carson08022000 as Cameron Coder
- ThomasTheTankMoosh as Skarloey's Driver
- KnapfordTerminus as Duncan's Driver
- ExplosiveCookie as a Passenger
- MainlandStudios as the injured passenger
- The working title for the episode was "The Mystery of the Jinxed Station".
- This episode is based off events on the Talyllyn Railway (The real life counterpart of the Skarloey Railway) at the time of writing.
- This is the second episode Terrier55Stepney has written for the series.
- Terrier55Stepney went to The Talyllyn Railway to get infomation for this episode from workers on the railway.
- EnterprisingEngine93, Trainmaster3468, ThomasTheTankMoosh, and MagicRailroadReloded join the cast in this episode.
- Skarloey says "All you bring to this railway is bad days Sir Handel." This is a reference to an episode of the fourth season of the real show.