|The Blistering Cold|
The Blistering Cold is the fourth episode of Season 2 of Thomas: The Trainz Adventures and the fourteenth episode overall.
Rex and Bert feel overworked at the Arlesdale Railway so the Small Controller orders two new engines to help out, The Blisters soon make friends with the engines. But when Mike has an accident. The twins have to prove how useful they can be.
- The Blister Twins
- The Small Controller
- Mike's Driver
- Sigrid of Arlesdale (does not speak)
- James (cameo)
- Duck (cameo)
- Donald (cameo)
- Daisy (cameo)
- Ryan (cameo)
- S.C. Ruffey (cameo)
- Toad (cameo)
- Logan (deleted scene cameo)
- Skiff (deleted scene cameo)
- Oliver (deleted scene cameo)
- EnterprisingEngine93 as Mike
- MainlandStudios as Rex and Douglas
- SamTheTrainFan as Bert
- JD41796 as Jock and Rheneas
- Terrier55Stepney as Frank
- EpicLafiteau as The Blister Twins
- Ilovetrains323 as Butch
- TheDirtyTrain1 as The Small Controller
- Supermariokyle100 as Mike's Driver
- MainlandStudios takes over the role of Rex from the episode onwards.
- This is the first episode since The Story of Adam to not feature a "Locate Logan." Though one was filmed, it was cut from the final version.
- Because there were no official whistles/horns for Jock, Sigrid and the Blister Twins at the time, custom horns were made.
- Jock's whistle was a lower pitch of Mike's.
- The Blisters were different pitched versions of Hugo's Horn
- Sigrid's horn was a slightly higher pitch of Daisy's CGI horn.
- Mike's line "It was quite impressive when you stop and think about it" was ad-libbed by his voice actor, EnterprisingEngine93 during his recording.