|Little Western Rescue|
Part 1 - July 13th, 2016
Part 2 - July 15, 2016
Little Western Rescue is the second Thomas: The Trainz Adventures special, which was released in 2016.
Oliver, Isabel and Toad are now fond of the Island of Sodor and think they are safe from the cutters' torch. However, when a film crew come to interview the engines for a documentary, his old manager from British Railways returns to negotiate a way to take him back. Naturally, Sir Topham Hatt disagrees, but the manager is persistent. With the help of two sinister diesels, he manages to steal the un-expecting Oliver and take him back to his old branch-line. Meanwhile, far away on the North Western Railway, the hunt has begun to look for Oliver. Duck, Edward and the Fat Controller head off on a mission to retrieve Oliver once and for good, but the psychopathic manager thinks otherwise, attempting to take Oliver off the rails and to certain disaster.
- Bill and Ben
- Class 40
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Oliver's Old Manager
- Oliver's Driver
- Knapford Stationmaster
- The Police Officers
- Carl (unnamed)
- Donald and Douglas (do not speak)
- Isabel and Dulcie (do not speak)
- Henry (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Ryan (cameo)
- Logan (cameo)
- BoCo (cameo)
- Daisy (cameo)
- Bear (cameo)
- Pip and Emma (cameo)
- Splatter (cameo, unnamed)
- Shane (cameo, unnamed)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
- Rheneas (deleted scene, cameo)
- Dennis (deleted scene, cameo)
- Emily (deleted scene, cameo)
- Terrier55Stepney as Thomas and Toad
- Supermariokyle100 as Edward
- CalicobonEsterphon as Gordon
- 10leigh10 as James
- JD41796 as Duck and Carl
- TheBlueE2 as Oliver
- Terrier672Fenchurch as Bill and Ben
- KnapfordMaster98 as William
- Mainland Studios as D199
- GingerPercy as Class 40 and Oliver's Old Manager
- Carson08022000 as Sir Topham Hatt
- Mic Frequency as Oliver's Driver
- Steamteam3211 as The Policemen
- Ilovetrains323 as Stationmaster and Knapford Station Announcer #1
- EpicLafiteau as Knapford Station Announcer #2
- SaberSpark as Diesel 10
- This special was inspired as the continuity episode of Escape.
- This is the second special in Thomas: The Trainz Adventures.
- This special was released in two parts.
- The Sodor Documentary was created by Terrier55Stepney.
- Some scenes from this special were inspired by The Titfield Thunderbolt film.
- This is the first script that Terrier55Stepney worked on in partnership with ilovetrains323.
- This is JD41796's last role as Duck before Terrier672Fenchurch took over in Pop Goes The Diesel. As well as CalicobonEsterphon as Gordon.
- The computer mouse is seen multiple times during the film.
- The Sodor Works Unit coach does not have wheels in a few shots.
- Some of the character models change between shots.
Clips and Trailers