|Little Western Rescue|
Part 1 - July 13th, 2016
Part 2 - July 15, 2016
Oliver, Isabel and Toad are now fond of the Island of Sodor and think they are safe from the cutters' torch. However, when a film crew come to interview the engines for a documentary, his old manager from British Railways returns to negotiate a way to take him back. Naturally, Sir Topham Hatt disagrees, but the manager is persistent. With the help of two sinister diesels, he manages to steal the un-expecting Oliver and take him back to his old branch-line. Meanwhile, far away on the North Western Railway, the hunt has begun to look for Oliver. Duck, Edward and the Fat Controller head off on a mission to retrieve Oliver once and for good, but the psychopathic manager thinks otherwise, attempting to take Oliver off the rails and to certain disaster.
- Bill and Ben
- Class 40
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Oliver's Old Manager
- Oliver's Driver
- Knapford Stationmaster
- The Police Officers
- Carl (unnamed)
- Donald and Douglas (do not speak)
- Isabel and Dulcie (do not speak)
- Henry (cameo)
- Percy (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Ryan (cameo)
- Logan (cameo)
- BoCo (cameo)
- Daisy (cameo)
- Bear (cameo)
- Pip and Emma (cameo)
- Splatter (cameo, unnamed)
- Shane (cameo, unnamed)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
- Rheneas (deleted scene, cameo)
- Dennis (deleted scene, cameo)
- Emily (deleted scene, cameo)
- Terrier55Stepney as Thomas and Toad
- Supermariokyle100 as Edward
- CalicobonEsterphon as Gordon
- 10leigh10 as James
- JD41796 as Duck and Carl
- TheBlueE2 as Oliver
- Terrier672Fenchurch as Bill and Ben
- KnapfordMaster98 as William
- Mainland Studios as D199
- GingerPercy as Class 40 and Oliver's Old Manager
- Carson08022000 as Sir Topham Hatt
- Mic Frequency as Oliver's Driver
- Steamteam3211 as The Policemen
- Ilovetrains323 as Stationmaster and Knapford Station Announcer #1
- EpicLafiteau as Knapford Station Announcer #2
- SaberSpark as Diesel 10
- This special was inspired as the continuity episode of Escape.
- This is the second special in Thomas: The Trainz Adventures.
- This special was released in two parts.
- The Sodor Documentary was created by Terrier55Stepney.
- Some scenes from this special were inspired by The Titfield Thunderbolt film.
- This is the first script that Terrier55Stepney worked on in partnership with ilovetrains323.
- This is JD41796's last role as Duck before Terrier672Fenchurch took over in Pop Goes The Diesel. As well as CalicobonEsterphon as Gordon.
References to the Official Show
- The whole special took place during Toad's Adventure, the events of said episode are also referenced through out.
- The computer mouse is seen multiple times during the film.
- The Sodor Works Unit coach does not have wheels in a few shots.
- Some of the character models change between shots.
Clips and Trailers